By Balaji Varanasi, Sudha Belida
Introducing Maven is your fast start-up primer consultant on Maven. This absolutely packed mini-book comprises the hot positive factors and improvements present in the newest model of Maven.
In this brief 100-page booklet, you will examine all approximately Maven and the way to set it as much as use. you are going to know about the Maven existence cycle and the way to successfully leverage and use it. additionally, you are going to examine the fundamentals of utilizing web site plugins and producing Javadocs, attempt coverage/FindBugs stories, version/release notes and extra. in addition, you are going to reap the benefits of Maven's archetypes to bootstrap new initiatives simply. eventually, you'll how to combine Nexus repository supervisor with Maven free up levels.
After analyzing and utilizing this brief booklet, you should have an realizing of Maven’s dependency administration and the way to arrange easy and multi-module Maven projects.
What you’ll learn
- What Maven is and the way it compares with Ant, Gradle and more.
- How to establish and attempt Maven
- What transitive dependencies are
- How to create a simple Maven project
- How manage a multi-module project
- What is the Maven existence cycle and the way to leverage it
- How to generate Javadocs, unit attempt reviews and extra with Maven
- How to exploit Maven archetypes
- How to combine with Nexus repository manager
- Releasing your undertaking with Maven and more
- How to combine with Subversion
Who this ebook is for
This e-book is for these new to Maven. it is strongly recommended for skilled Java coders, programmers and builders, in particular these doing firm and Java internet improvement utilizing the Spring Framework.
Table of Contents
1. Maven Basics
2. developing Maven
3. Maven simple Project
4. Maven complicated Project
5. Maven existence Cycle
6. Documentation and Reporting
7. Maven Archetypes
8. Maven Release